Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Another Thumbs Up for iRazoo

legitimate work at from home jobs divider

It really looks like iRazoo is getting their act together.  On top of improving their referral system, it seems that they've made improvements to their gift card delivery times as well unless this last one was a fluke.

I've been with them since around October 2009 and have usually had to wait 3-5 weeks for Amazon gift cards to reach my inbox.  This week however I had a shocking surprise...  The gift card I ordered on 3/6 arrived today - less than a week later!  That's even faster than with SwagBucks, granted I don't know if I was just lucky or if they are actually going to be that quick all the time, but I'm looking forward to finding out!  (Proof of Payment)

Are any of you guys still using iRazoo?  If so let us know how long it takes your next gift card to get delivered!
legitimate work at from home jobs signature
You May Also Enjoy:
* Newest iRazoo Updates - Better Than Before?
* Pay Day (2/27 - 3/5)
* Thank You iRazoo and SwagBucks

2 comments:

monika said...

I'm still using them, I got my last gift card 2 weeks after ordering it (ordered 2/18 received 3/4). I believe I signed up under your referral link.

JPowell said...

That's pretty good turn around also... I wonder if they're delivering them weekly now? I guess we'll figure it out soon enough haha

Post a Comment