Thursday, February 4, 2010

February Goals

legitimate work at from home jobs divider

I'm going to keep my goals for the month short and simple because I feel like I really need to focus on one thing at a time until I can get back into a heavily motivated and productive state of mind.  So without further ado, here are my goals for February!
  1. Earn $1000 in spendable cash, after fees.
  2. Launch my business site.  I already have the domain, all I need to do is figure out what sort of graphics I want and how I want to design it.  I'm a little jaded at the moment and can't figure out what sort of images (if any) would be best...
Hopefully by narrowing down my goals to two I will be able to put some serious time in on my business site and get it fully operational this month.

legitimate work at from home jobs signature

4 comments:

The Freebie Addiction said...

What's your business site going to be about, do you want it to have the cartoon-y graphics or more professional? Anyways let me know and I can try and think of something if you get stumped.

JPowell said...

I can't decide to be honest... I'm afraid something like this would be too colorful, I don't know if I should go more monotone or not. Decisions decisions...

Maria said...

Best of luck reaching your goals! I'll keep an eye on your blog ... I'm a big fan of earning money at home and have been enjoying this work at home mom life for almost 7 years now without looking back. At first I did English grading and article writing for hire, and now I write for myself for long-term residual income.

JPowell said...

Thanks Maria :) I started off in the WAHM world back in 2005 with Alpine Access, but since then I've (obviously) branched out to other things.

I really want to get started working on long-term residual income this year though so I'm glad you stopped in!

Post a Comment