Friday, February 26, 2010

What. A. Day.

legitimate work at from home jobs divider

Today has been "something else" to put it mildly.  I have had nothing but complication, after complication, after complication for absolutely no reason.

From misinterpretations and miss communication to invoices getting over looked, it has just been non stop issues today - and none of them SHOULD exist is what makes it worse.  I feel like banging my head against a wall right now, but I guess that's one of the risks of any job, let alone where you deal with people solely over the internet.

The saddest part is, that miss communication may actually lead to the loss of one of my very first clients which is upsetting to me.  Apparently we both managed to misinterpret things in emails that we sent throughout the course of the day, and I think that my honesty and straight forward attitude may have been partially to blame.  If things don't get smoothed out, I'll be sad to have lost that client, but hopefully I'll learn something from the fiasco.

The annoying part is, that another client now has one overdue invoice and a second one on the table, and I have an unpleasant feeling that I won't get paid before the end of the month which will hinder my goal's total even more.  A third client has an invoice out as well, but I'm less worried about them since I've worked with them for quite some time and am used to a little lag on their end once in a while.

It's been a heck of a month, elaborations coming soon...
legitimate work at from home jobs signature

No comments:

Post a Comment