Wednesday, February 24, 2010

R.I.P. IMReportCard

legitimate work at from home jobs divider

Yesterday brought along an announcement from IMReportCard that deserves to be noted here.  Yesterday they sent out an email announcing that they were no longer honoring their cash payments system.  Although they have been over a year, they've (suddenly) decided that there was too much scamming involved once real money was introduced into the picture and are now saying that you will "earn status icons based on your credits earned".  Woop dee doo!


I still think IMReportCard is a good research tool, but it's obviously something that I won't be bothering with any longer.  I honestly feel as though this decision, that came without warning and without an offer to allow people to cash out what they've earned, has been made in bad taste.

I never made the cash out with them because I had issues finding programs I was experienced with and could write valid reviews for, and I didn't have the patience to vote on 1000's of comments, but I wish I had - just so I could have taken some money out of their pockets before they sprung this announcement on everyone.

R.I.P. IMReportCard
legitimate work at from home jobs signature

3 comments:

bestmommy said...

I've never earned any money on that site either. I do check out the reviews occasionally but I too found it very difficult to contribute to the site.

ebele said...

Though what IMRC choose to do is totally up to them, I'm kinda disappointed with HOW they chose to do it. I expected better.

JPowell said...

@Best, I think I was just under $6 on the site. I had done a few reviews, but just couldn't find enough sites that I had used that were open for comments.

@Ebele, I agree completely and feel that they went about it the wrong way. I really think, that at the very least, they should pay out to anyone with a balance (no matter how small) that wants it.

Post a Comment