Friday, February 19, 2010

Pay Day (2/13 - 2/19)

legitimate work at from home jobs divider

This week's payments:
So far I'm only at $563.45 at the moment which is a bit disappointing, but I've really been bogged down with a lot of non work related things this month.  Between blizzards, illness, my toddler wrecking the house, more family members in the hospital and obligations that I have to friends, I've been incredibly busy and burnt out.  There is still a slim possibility that I'll meet my goal, but February may be the first time that I have ever fallen short...

If so I'll just have to make up for it in March! legitimate work at from home jobs signature

7 comments:

MissEb said...

Hi,

I know you've made more in the past months, but the amount you've made so far this month is still a big achievement in itself especially as it sounds you've had a rough month. Also, how much were you making online 6 months ago?

JPowell said...

It has indeed been a rough month, and year, so I'm pretty happy but just slightly disappointed.

Considering the fact that 6 months ago I was making $0.00 online, and in general, I'm still doing pretty darn good ;)

JPowell said...

Oh, love your blog as well :)

Sharon said...

to still make that much when you're having a rough month is good! Plus, this is a short month, so you're allowed to be a bit less on your money

JPowell said...

Thanks Sharon :) That's true it is a short month and it's been rough so I'll take what i can get haha.

Were you still thinking that you'd be able to be the Motivational Monday post author for March?

MissEb said...

If you can make that much when you've had a rough month, then it does show a certain amount of committment on your part.

Hope you have a less challenging month next month.

I've been following your blog since it first started and I think you're doing brilliantly.

Take care...

JPowell said...

Thanks so much MissEb.

That's really encouraging to hear that even after all this time I'm still holding your interest. I hope you're doing just as well in your endeavors.

Post a Comment