Saturday, February 27, 2010

Newest iRazoo Updates - Better Than Before?

legitimate work at from home jobs divider

This is exactly why I chose to stick it out with iRazoo and didn't instantly write off their changes, while they are not amazing, they're making improvements and going by the numbers I would have to admit that NOW is the time to jump on board with iRazoo.  You can easily start earning a $5 gift card every week ($260 a year) or even every 2-3 days... 

As I'm sure you all know, they recently went from the guaranteed 300 points earned per day to a search and win system similar to SwagBucks (who also went through a makeover recently).  Each time you win with iRazoo now, you get 75 points with the possibility of winning multiple times daily.  You can also refer people to increase your earnings.


Previously you got 50 points for every referral, and with the current system I'm not 100% clear on whether that still happens or not (anyone not signed up want to help me test it - if so email me and we'll see what happens).  The big thing about referrals though, is that they have finally implemented a matching points system that will allow you earn 1500 points per referral, which means you will be rewarded for the first 20 wins that your referrals have.

I know it's not quite as much of a pay off as referrals through SwagBucks, but each iRazoo referral now has the opportunity to earn you 1/2 a gift card, which is a lot better than just getting the 50 points that you used to.
Unfortunately for me, it looks like most of my referrals have given up on iRazoo, but I think that with the new system it's a lot more worth it than it used to be.  Let me break it down in cold hard cash...

Before:
3000 Points for a gift card - Earning 300 points earned per day and getting the occasional referral it would take 9-10 days to get a $5 gift card.

Now:
3000 Points for a gift card - Earning just 75 points from one win per day, plus having 5 referrals who win once per day (totaling 375) will net you 450 points per day, which means you can earn a gift card every 6-7 days!

If you have yourself plus 10 active referrals then you can easily earn 825 per day with just a single win per person and get a gift card every 3-4 days!

Granted you would have to have a steady stream of referrals to keep your earnings up, but even with a handful of them winning once a day it would add up quickly.

My biggest complaint about iRazoo is that I still don't like how slow their shipping is.  I have two cards that I'm waiting on from 1/29 and 2/1 that still haven't arrived, but I'm hoping that their prize delivery will speed up soon.
legitimate work at from home jobs signature

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Add me http://www.irazoo.com/ReferedNewUser.aspx?RefBy=summe123

Post a Comment