Thursday, February 25, 2010

SwagBucks Birthday Celebration

legitimate work at from home jobs divider

I logged into SwagBucks this morning and thought I'd hit the jackpot, until I looked closer.  I had 2700 SB's on my account and was actually afraid something might have gone wrong haha

What actually happened is that the SwagBucks Birthday Celebration began and ushered in a new point system... 

Right now I'm a little concerned about the fact that our SwagBucks have been multiplied by 10, and the cost of prizes has been multiplied by 10, but TSG says that search prizes will be worth "1-20" or more... I'm hoping the 1 is just a typo and is supposed to be 10 otherwise they're blinding us with big numbers just to shaft us in a way that we won't notice.


I'm crossing my fingers for some awesome stuff today though!
legitimate work at from home jobs signature

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh crap! But good to know. I hope its supposed to be 10 points or more on a search. And really, why add 0's, instead of leaving as is?

JPowell said...

I think it's the whole idea that people like looking at big numbers so they're opting for an artificial inflation plan to try and hook people.

I know logging in and seeing that I had 2700 SB's really caught my attention lol

Sharon said...

And over inflated numbers annoy me... lol

Post a Comment