Friday, February 12, 2010

Super Sale at VistaPrint (2 Day Sale)

legitimate work at from home jobs divider

There's a huge sale going on at VistaPrint right now for those who like freebies of the mailing or picture nature ;)  I personally am addicted to this kind of thing and could probably spend my whole day filling my cart with freebies from VistaPrint.  Right now I have a set of business cards made up and 100 post cards with a family picture on them in my cart (way more than I need, but my little one can use the others for drawing on).  Now I'm working on a free 2010 wall calendar with family pictures from '09 on it.

Here are a few highlights:
  • 250 Free Business Cards
  • 50-100 Free Postcards (depending on size)
  • 140 Free Address Labels
  • A Free Calendar (several different sizes and types to choose from)
  • Free rubber stamp, pen, t shirt, window decal, magnet and even a lawn sign
I love freebies, especially things I can use for mailing out to family members or for the kids.  Over the past couple months I've gotten a set of business cards for the family (to give to friends and family when they need our contact info), a set for business and a set for my toddler to play with.  I've also gotten two rubber stamps, 3 sets of return address labels, a couple note pads and some other odds and ends.

I'm debating getting one of everything with this current sale, just because I could use some shopping therapy, and the best kind of shopping therapy is the free kind hehe

Check it out and let me know what goodies you pick up!
legitimate work at from home jobs signature

2 comments:

Sharon said...

I found it maxes out at $150 in free product. :) I love vista as well! I've made a resolution not to shop there unless I am actually low on something, too easy!

JPowell said...

Hehe I admire your will power :) I just love free stuff and I've also loved business/organization type tools (even though I'm terribly disorganized in terms of physical organization).

You can actually place more than one order with them though and get multiple sets of freebies when you max out like that ;) I usually get a set of stuff for myself and my SO when I do it hehe

Post a Comment