Wednesday, February 17, 2010

No More Snow!

legitimate work at from home jobs divider

Holy cow, I am a true Texas girl and if I see one more news alert about snow I may jump off my balcony.

We had over 4 feet of snow last week, and saw some flurries this week as well.  Not only did a lot of us lose power, but it was so bad that our Wal-Mart closed down because they thought the roof was going to collapse! Luckily though I think things are calming down so I can get back to working on my February goals. 

I actually got pelted with that giant snowball right after I took this picture.  For some reason it seemed to be "get Mommy" day, probably because I was the one who had to put him in all those layers of clothes that he hates.

The weather threw me of schedule with blogging and working, it also threw some of my clients on the east coast off as well, but I think that I may still be able to reach my goals or at least come close.  Has this nutty weather effected you at all?
legitimate work at from home jobs signature

No comments:

Post a Comment