Tuesday, February 2, 2010

January Earnings Breakdown

legitimate work at from home jobs divider

January is officially over and I for one, am quite glad.  Hopefully the rest of the year will be calmer than this past month has been.  I am happy to say that I did indeed meet my goal of earning $1000 last month.  While I was skeptical about my earnings, I managed to net $1043.78 after fees from my legitimate work from home jobs and adventures.  Here's the official breakdown...



Paid Through PayPal:
I had $727.04 in deposits, minus $25.44 in fees giving me a total gain of $701.60.

Paid Through Elance:
I had $375.00 in deposits, minus $32.80 in fees giving me a total gain of $342.18.

Total:  So overall my earnings were $1102.04 minus a nasty $58.26 in fees for a total of $1043.78 in spendable cash.

And of course, here's the breakdown by site:
  1. CloudCrowd: $5.34 (Proof of Payment)
  2. IMshopping: $20.00 (Proof of Payment)
  3. YouData: 90¢ (Proof of Payment)
  4. PineCone Research: $3.00 (Proof of Payment)
  5. Private Clients: $1072.80 (Proof of Payment)
I also ended up with $25 in Amazon gift cards from SwagBucks as well which is awesome, but doesn't count towards my cash total as per the rules I set out when I first made this blog.  It's still a nice bonus though!  They aren't all posted yet since some came in on after my last pay day post, but they'll be up soon.  (Proof of Payment)
    I was really concerned that I wouldn't meet my goal, but it looks like I did, even after fees were taken out which is refreshing.  It's good to know that I can go through a month where I'm in a funk, and still stay on track for the long term.
    legitimate work at from home jobs signature

    8 comments:

    The Freebie Addiction said...

    That's awesome!! I knew you would meet your goal!

    I hope to be making over a $1000 monthly - soon, with a new opportunity that popped up. =)

    JPowell said...

    Oh awesome! Is it something private or can you share ;) I'm also going to be hitting you up again soon for a layout for my business site once I figure out what kind of graphics I want...

    If you have some on hand let me know :)

    background pictures for free said...

    OMGosh, I am so happy for you! That's awesome.

    Freebie, I'm curious to know what your new opportunity is too. But since this is moderns/J/Powell's blog, it's up to you if you share past her or not.

    The Freebie Addiction said...

    I'm not exactly sure how much I can say about it, since I had to sign a disclosure agreement.

    But, it's the company called Lion Bridge, which I'm sure you both have heard of.

    Melissa said...

    Yeah, I do Leapforce and we had to sign a non-disclosure agreement too. Leapforce does pretty much the same thing as Lionbridge from what I've read. I've been doing work for them since November.

    There's a lot of information in the forums at WAHM.com under the Google Rater section.

    JPowell said...

    I really should check one of them out... I started once but I was paranoid about doing the test with a chaotic household and so I never finished up.

    How's the money with them?

    Melissa said...

    Check your e-mail! (Assuming I have the right address.)

    The Freebie Addiction said...

    BTW JPowell... If you want, I can get started after the 10th on your design. I will be vacationing at the beach and have to get that exam done at the same time. Ugh! lol They could have chose a better time.

    Post a Comment