Friday, January 1, 2010

A New Year Means New Goals

legitimate work at from home jobs divider

I haven't completely pinpointed my goals for the new year, but I do have a brief outline of the things I hope to accomplish in 2010.  Here's a rough draft, just so you guys know what to expect out of me as the new year progresses.

1.  Start working on "Residual Income" writing.  There will be a new blog to track the details, but I'll also have basic updates here.
  • Sign up with 4-6 websites that have decent revenue share models or pay per page view
  • Post one article on each site per week
  • Find a way to maximize exposure at minimal cost
2.  Break into monetized "Niche Blogging".  I don't know the exact details of how it all works, but I'm determined to figure it out!  I'm not sure if there will be a separate blog tracking this or if I'll just lump it all in here. 
  • Create at least one new Niche Blog per month
  • Learn more about the art of finding good keywords
3.  Create a personal business site.

4.  Reach a point where I can earn $1500 a month, without overworking myself.
legitimate work at from home jobs signature

5 comments:

Jamie said...

I've been telling myself to work on residual income but never seem to get around to doing it. I just love the upfront payments. At the end of this month is my Suite 101 deadline to write the 10 articles. I will write them and hopefully that will get me hooked into residual writing.
Also, have you look into JustAnswer.com? I joined it recently and it is kind of cool earned 30 dollars easily. I wouldn't want to make all my income from there but I think it will make a nice egg.

JPowell said...

I agree, up front payments are what currently pays the bills so I've found it hard to write for residual income as well... Residual income can pay the bills as well though, just not immediately and that's why I'm strong arming myself into putting some effort into it.

I am fully prepared to fail though because my keyword research is going next to no where at the moment lol

As for JustAnswer.com, I haven't checked it out yet but I have seen it mentioned a few times. It looks almost like weegy or KGB or something of that nature though. How much are you earning for each question you answer?

Jamie said...

It depends, each question is a different price. Some are $5 and I've seen some for $50. But the $50 dollars does need to expertise to answer it.

It is just a fun way to make money.

JPowell said...

Oh wow, that's crazy! I'll have to check it out, if you have a referral link and want to send it to email it to me, I'll use it to sign up - even if I don't end up answering questions lol

JPowell323 at gmail dot com

Jamie said...

Justanswer doesn't mention anything about a program. Just sign up and apply for the general expert position

Post a Comment