Friday, January 1, 2010

Goodbye 2009, Hello 2010

legitimate work at from home jobs divider

I can't believe it's new year's eve already... I have no idea where 2009 went it feels like it was so incredibly short.  I don't even know how to say goodbye to it, because I don't feel like I ever said hello.

This year was my first full year living where I am now, and I have to say that while I still hate my environment, I do love my family - so I guess 2009 passed by so quickly because I was happy.  This last few months went especially quickly with the creation of this blog, meeting all of you and the fact that we're all achieving what most of us previously thought was impossible.

We're legitimately earning money from home.  No scams, no investments, no crazy marketing schemes.  It feels genuinely great to be able to do this, and to be able to help each other as we do.

Thank you all for your encouragement and your inspiring stories.

Happy New Year everyone!

legitimate work at from home jobs
signature

2 comments:

The Freebie Addiction said...

Thank you, my dear! Happy New Year to you and yours.

JPowell said...

Hope your game night went well :) We stayed in and watched House until a few minutes before the ball dropped.

I wanted to talk to you about pricing for blog design if you get a chance in the near future. I looked really quickly to see if I could find an email on your blog but I didn't notice one. We can chat through email/im/whatever - let me know!

Post a Comment