Friday, January 29, 2010

Pay Day (1/23 to 1/29)

legitimate work at from home jobs divider

Another week down, and this one brings January incredibly near it's closing as well.  I'm still trying to figure out where it all went...

Here are this week's deposits from random programs.  I'm still slacking on my GPTs, but overall I think I have my goal in check for the week:
  • Cloud Crowd:  4¢ which brings be up to $42.10 total from them since I got started, again this is just from people in my downline.  (Proof of Payment)
  • YouData:  45¢ which brings me up to $4.59 with them.
Overall I'm sitting at about $947.29 for the month with a few more payments expected this weekend.  Unfortunately that total includes fees though so I'll probably net less than $1000, but I suppose I'll still be able to count it as reaching my goal for the month.

I'll have to force myself to push harder in February to be make sure I make over $1000 after those annoying fees get taken out.

Coming soon: January earning breakdowns, February goals, and more!
legitimate work at from home jobs signature

6 comments:

The Freebie Addiction said...

I hate fees, PayPal stinks because of this. lol

♥Nora♥ said...

You may not have made as much as you want, but you are still doing great!

JPowell said...

@Freebie Addict No kidding! I used to really hate PayPal fees, but I'm a lot more tolerant of them lately since Elance fees are even higher haha

Either way, they're both the pits!

@Nora Thanks so much for the encouragement :) Turns out I'm going to come out short this month because a few of the invoices I have out probably won't be paid until Monday.

Looks like February will just have a head start haha

Sharon said...

What kind of fees are you paying on paypal?

JPowell said...

I've had a premiere account with them for a few years so I have random fees associated with it when I accept payments.

It's been a while since I've looked at the details though so I don't know the exact breakdown... I think it's just under 5% when it's applied to a payment, but it isn't always applied.

Melissa said...

Hey! I found a site I hadn't heard of and thought of you! It's one where you get paid to write articles. You may have heard of it already... seed.com. Check it out. Writing articles isn't really my thing at the moment. I write enough papers for grad school.

Also, I was on iRazoo today and saw you won $5. Congrats. ;)

Post a Comment