Thursday, January 21, 2010

Getting Crafty With It

legitimate work at from home jobs divider

So some of you guys suggested taking some time off and even (gasp) shutting off my computer to help me unwind and shake the stress, and I just might do that... I'm thinking that I'm really going to try and force myself to put my nose to the grindstone tomorrow and this weekend to get caught up so I can take the following weekend off.

The big question is, what will I do to keep myself from religiously checking my computer like I usually do? Enter craft time!


I've been snooping around online for online coupons since shopping on the net is a million times easier than shopping brick and mortar in my tiny town and I'm thinking that I may use some Michaels craft store coupons to order some goodies for me and my son to mess around with.

Being as far as we are from our family makes things rough and I've been meaning to make my grandmother a photo album and send her some pictures to help her keep her spirits up while she goes through chemo (again).  It won't be anything too fancy because I'm not as crafty as some of you guys are, but a little paint, some glitter and glue, stickers etc would be perfect for my son to get busy with and that should keep me pretty well distracted for a while.

The worst part of buying online is paying for shipping but even if I can't find any Free Shipping Coupons it's still cheaper than paying for the gas to drive to and from any other craft store in the area and it's more convenient than going out in this icy weather.

I'm hoping that committing to something here in black and white, will help me actually do it in real life!

legitimate work at from home jobs signature

No comments:

Post a Comment