Monday, January 25, 2010

All Caught Up... Almost...

legitimate work at from home jobs divider

I'm really proud of myself right now.  I managed to really burn rubber this weekend and got caught up on almost everything.  A few of my propagation projects are still a bit behind but that can easily be resolved today since I have nothing else to do (thanks to my weekend work-a-thon).

I still haven't been able to touch on any of my 2010 business goals for the year, but if I can keep my production level up like I did this weekend, I should be able to start working on my own side projects soon.

Weekend of relaxation, here I come!
legitimate work at from home jobs signature

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Yay for side projects!! In the future I plan to sell jewelry on Etsy. I tried it last year before I had the baby and managed to sell a pair of earrings that cost me about .30 to make for $7. Haha.

JPowell said...

I've always wanted to sell craft goods! My aunt did before she passed away and she got me into making random jewelry when I was younger... unfortunately I never graduated up from making stretchy bead bracelets lol

Jamie said...

Congrats on burning rubber!!!

background pictures for free said...

Good for you!

Melissa-I have thought of etsy too. But it;s hard to know if your stuff will sell for sure or not.

Post a Comment