Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A New Design for 2010


Freebie Addiction Button

For those who have been reading about my experiences with legitimate work at home opportunities and freelancing for a while, you've probably seen me say over and over that a new layout was on it's way.

Sure, I did some tweaking here and there. I even made my own background and a slider, but I never actually launched a full fledged, personalized layout... until yesterday!

Thanks to Jenny, the author of The Freebie Addiction, I have a brand new layout with personalized graphics. She picked the image, the colors, everything - all I had to do was smile and nod as she amazed me time and time again with her suggestions and designs.

If you find yourself on the market for a new button, banner, background or anything else for your blog or site, I would highly recommend stopping by The Freebie Addiction and dropping Jenny a message. Her work is superb and her prices are amazing.

3 comments:

Theody said...

This is so chic! I LOVE it! WTG :)

JPowell said...

Thanks so much! I'm really hyped about it and I'm planning to have Jenny do another one for my Residual Income blog once I get one lol

I think it still needs a little finessing in terms of my setup, but the graphics are awesome :)

Sharon said...

Love it!

Post a Comment