Friday, January 22, 2010

Pay Day!

legitimate work at from home jobs divider


Are you ready for the weekend?  I most certainly am, unfortunately I don't know how much wind down time I'll have.  I'm hoping to go full throttle this weekend so that I can relax next weekend without my conscience nagging at me, but so far I'm off to a bad start since our dinner outing doubled in length after finding out our original destination had closed down!

Here are my most recent deposits from random websites:
Overall my cash earnings for the month are still not quite where they need to be.  I'm at only $656.57, but I have had a lot going on.  I still have 9 days left in the month which means most of my repeat projects will pay out again before the end of the month, so there's still a chance for me to hit the $1000 mark even with the difficulties I've had this month.
legitimate work at from home jobs signature

4 comments:

Alison Moore Smith said...

I've been following your blog for some time now. Just wanted to chime in and throw you a bit of encouragement. You're doing great! And obviously helping others.

Take care of yourself and keep up the good work.

Melissa said...

Did you notice they totally screwed up iRazoo now? :( I'm so disappointed.

background pictures for free said...

So,you're learning that in a "bad" month you can still earn $1000...only lol. Yeah, only $1000. That is still really good. I hope you have a great weekend and can unwind some:)

JPowell said...

@Alison Thanks so much for the extra encouragement :) I think I'm chugging along decently but I'm looking forward to kicking things up a notch this year hehe

@Melissa Yeah I saw that, I'm still hoping they change it back sometime soon... It was good while it lasted at least.

@LHQ LOL ok ok, I get it! You're right, I don't have any reason to complain but I just can't help it! It comes so naturally, especially when I feel like I'm off target or missing my goals.

As you pointed out though, I should just look at the cash and be happy hehe

Post a Comment