Tuesday, January 5, 2010

January Goals

After last month's experiences with legitimate work at home freelance work and other eggs, I'm a little worried that I won't be able to repeat those same results of earning $1200 and I don't want to lose the motivation so I'm setting my goals up around that area. 

Since I've been working on a new blog and a new layout I'm already a bit behind for the month but I've decided that my goals should still be high so here they are!

January 2010 Goals:
  1. Earn at least $1000 so that I won't lose my motivation after the immense success that December blessed me with.
  2. Keep working on organization and time management.
  3. Get in gear on my residual income goals since I haven't yet started and hopefully get the blog up and running for it as well.

2 comments:

monika said...

Love the new layout - you go girl! ;)

background pictures for free said...

I like your $1000 goal. I know you'll surpass it even if it's only by a few hundred dollars. Only is a relative term there-that's a lot of earning!

Post a Comment