Friday, December 4, 2009

December Goals

All right I'm sorry these are up so late, but here they are! I decided to opt for fewer goals this month so that I can really focus on them and hopefully get into a good routine, so they are super basic.

1. Earn $400 this month. This one was preset at the very beginning of the blog, so the amount is going to stay the same. I am going to try a lot harder to earn a lot more with my side eggs this month which leads me to goal two...


2. Manage and schedule my time better! If I can balance my time better then I can earn more.... it is as simple as that. Unfortunately, I am finding it a lot harder than expected to do that, but I know that it's a task that many of us have issues with. I hope to be able to find some good time management methods that can benefit me, and everyone else as well.

2 comments:

Annita said...

I desperately need to figure out how to manage my time as well. We really need my income to get through the winter months comfortably (hubby's work dips as bills go up) so I am going to have to learn to schedule more effectively. Now if my kids would just agree I'd be flying!

JPowell said...

I know exactly what you mean, although I only have one little one compared to your two, my husband can be just as bad as our son.

I do need to figure something out though and I'm hoping I can do it before New Years starts so that I'll have a good solid foundation for 2010.

Post a Comment