Tuesday, December 22, 2009

PineCone Research

All right! I know a lot of you have heard me talk about how great PineCone Research is but how annoying it is that they don't have open recruiting... Well, guess what I got in my email today?

PineCone Research Registration Link!

Now I'm not sure how long the link will work so you should sign up immediately with them if you have any interest in working with them.

Review: Each survey pays $3 and sometimes they send you samples of products as well. When you review the sample you get an additional $3. So far I have earned at least $20 with them and the pay is really prompt. Checks from PineCone Research generally arrive in around 3 business days and after a while you can use PayPal instead and most payments arrive within 24 hours.

(Proof of Payment)


No comments:

Post a Comment