Tuesday, December 1, 2009

VistaPrint

Save 25-50% off on custom printed products at VistaPrint. Order today!


All right, so I've been hearing about VistaPrint for a really long time and I finally broke down and checked it out today... it's AWESOME.

Since I've been doing so much freelance and IC work I've been on the market for some basic mailing products (labels, stamps etc) and I decided to visit the Vista print site today to see what I could come up with.

I walked away with:
250 Business cards
280 Return address labels (two styles 140 of each)
A rubber return address stamp
A 50 page note pad
And a code for a free online Quickbooks accounts so I can track my income in a better manner (this could probably be found anywhere though)

My total? $10.43 for shipping, that's it!

I'm so hyped that I'm going to go order a set of things for my boyfriend now haha


No comments:

Post a Comment