Friday, December 18, 2009

Pay Day!

I now name today Proof of Payment Friday... even though this post is actually coming through on Saturday since it's now 12:10 on the East coast.

Since Friday is the most commonly accepted pay day, I've decided to make it my official proof of payment posting day. This means that every Friday I will post all my payment proof updates from the week before. I figure it will be a lot neater and more convenient for you to see all the different proof of payment updates at once instead of splattered throughout the week.

It's been a while since I've done my Proof of Payment update so this is a bit of a long one:
  • YouData: I've received two payments from them since my last update, one on 12/11 for 5¢ and a second today for 21¢. (Proof of Payment)
  • IMShopping: I received a payment from them on 12/14 for $20.00 and I'm expecting another one this Monday as well. I really have to say that their community manager goes out of her way to help their contractors out, and that's been especially true this holiday season. If you haven't gotten involved with IMShopping yet, now is as good a time as any. Start asking and answering questions now so you can be considered for the next round of hiring! (Proof of Payment)
  • Pinecone Research: I really like this site. I get a couple surveys every week that promptly pay $3 each and sometimes I get a product to test out which leads to another $3 survey. It truly is a lot of fun doing things for them. I also just got upgraded to a being a paypal member which means no more annoying checks also! I've gotten 3 payments from them since my last update so $9 total and a new product to test. (Proof of Payment) Two payments were through PayPal on the same day, the other was by check, but I can't actually find that check at the moment so it isn't in the PoP folder yet...
  • Swagbucks: Thanks to the Swagstravaganza I have picked up a total of 8 more cards with them in the last week. Four $5 Amazon cards that were minimally discounted and four $5 cards for RedEnvelope that were discounted as well. That brings my earnings with them up to $30 in Amazon cards and $20 in other cards. (Proof of Payment)
  • Wanelo: I also received my $25 Reward for having the best Santa's List collection! I really do love the Wanelo community. (Proof of Payment)
On top of this I've been really busy with my writing and other work. I'm not sure what my numbers are at for the month but I feel like I'm going to finish up pretty close to where I did last month. I had a lag in work for about a week but now things seem to be picking back up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment