Monday, December 7, 2009

A Quick Note

I am expecting to make a major layout change tomorrow that will move the earnings on the left sidebar to a nice little categorized box in the middle of the page. I'll be looking for feedback on this change, so don't be afraid to let me know what you think!

There will also be a Proof of Payment update and a few other updates tomorrow... this was just a super busy weekend with the holidays and a family member's birthday celebration as well. I haven't forgotten about you guys though so don't worry ;)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
JPowell said...

Sure Julianna, I'll send you an email :)

I am however going to delete your comment just to keep folks from snatching your email (not that my readers would but some random person could pop in and see it).

Here's what Julianna had to say:
"Hi, I am sure you cannot say the private agencies you work with but could you email me as to what you do,how you found and applied for the jobs? My email address is ************ I would really appreciate it."

Post a Comment