Saturday, December 19, 2009

What would you like to see?

I'm open to suggestions for new weekly columns. Now that I'm cleaning up my posting routine, I was thinking it would be fun to get everyone involved and see if there was anything that you guys were really interested in seeing here.

As we have it, here are the regular posts:

Weekly:
  • Thursday - The Thursday Tip Triad (Tips for Freelancing)
  • Friday - The Pay Day Post!
Monthly:
  • Goals
  • Goal Check
  • Earnings Breakdowns
  • The Monthly Digest
If there is something that you are really itching to see me talk about, leave a comment with your input!



4 comments:

Jamie said...

I'll throw some ideas out...

-maybe a more in-depth post about using Elance and not being intimidated by it, and writing cover letters, proposals, or tips and strategies.
-maybe a post about how to improve writing skills
-Did you join any other writing websites besides Textbroker (wasn't that a goal), maybe write about that, or why if you haven't done it.
-The difference between writing sites and finding sites that work best for you. I know some people love textbroker, DS, etc...and some who love Elance, and other sites.
-Maybe a post on how to keep yourself focused and motivated on work towards the middle of the month.

JPowell said...

Thanks Jamie! Great ideas and I'll be sure to keep them in mind!

Sharon said...

Motivation is a great one! Maybe how to keep to keep track of where you stand in regards to what you have earned, and who still owes you? And heck, if you're like me, where all you are registered!

JPowell said...

Thanks for the input Sharon :)

I actually use spreadsheets like crazy to keep track of my info with different clients and sites. I use my blog updates to tally up my totals, but I just got a new planner and am tracking my earnings on a daily basis for a while to see how that goes.
Sorry I didn't respond sooner, but I did make note of your seconding the motivation tip requests (obviously hehe)

Post a Comment