Saturday, September 26, 2009

SurveyHead

I was recently referred to SurveyHead (paid surveys) by a forum post and I decided I'd check it out. They don't have a referral program- but so far it seems like a solid site. They give you $5 after confirming your email which brings you up to 20% of the required cash out amount.

Then again the first day always seems good haha

Update later today with my pending total earned.

**Updated**
I sat down and went through the surveys, after doing the initial prequestions, I qualified for one survey paying $1 (about children) it's now pending on my account.

After taking that survey I updated all of my profile information giving my account a boost up to $7.00 (not counting the pending $1 mentioned above).

My earning record with SurveyHead so far is:
Week 1: $8 Earned, $11 Pending
Week 2 (ends 10/9):
10/3/09: $8 Earned, $15.50 Pending
10/6/09: $8 Earned, $22 Pending

2 comments:

Tiff said...

How long does it take surveys to approve with surveyhead?

JPowell said...

Well I started with them on 9/26 and I requested my first pay out of $25.50 on 10/21 so I had enough post in less than a month to cash out. They do say it can take 4-6 weeks but it just varies survey to survey.

I still have one or two from the tail end of September that haven't posted but most have. I also have some from last week that have already posted lol

If it seems slow, just stick in there and be patient it's worth it.

I got my first $25.50 payment on 11/11 so it took about 3 weeks from the time I requested it until I received it and in that 3 weeks I had another $28 worth of surveys post as well and cashed out $20 again instantly.

Post a Comment