Friday, September 25, 2009

Getting Started

I'm just jumping back in to the Earning from Home lifestyle and I figured I may as well start a blog to keep track of things and spread my experiences around to other folks who are looking to do the same things.

A bit of background:
I worked with a telecommuting company from October of 2005 to May of 2008. I relocated during the Summer of 08 and after an extensive period of voluntary unemployment I've realized that I can't put off working any longer. I'm a "single" mother of a wonderful 4 year old boy, residing on the east coast and being supported by my amazing boyfriend of over 2 years.

I however cannot continue to let the burden rest on his shoulders. We were hoping to last until our son started school in Fall 2010, but the economy is not on our side.

I'm starting small, but I want to help people - even if it's just by letting them learn from my experience, because I know my family isn't the only one in this type of situation.

I put in an application with another telecommuting company and while I wait for their response I'm looking for other supplemental projects.

So far I've signed up two PTC (Paid to Click) programs and a freelancing type of website.

More info to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment