Sunday, September 27, 2009

Just a Quick Note

After browsing through a few different PTC and Survey sites, I realized that quite a few mention AlertPay as a method of payment. As it turns out, PayPal seems to slowly be moving away from PTCs.

I was INCREDIBLY uncomfortable with the idea of signing up to be paid by any means other than PayPal since I've used it for nearly 8 years (and so I was passing over money making opportunities just because I was afraid of something "new") , but after doing a bit of background research I found that AlertPay is a legitimate company that has been in action since 2004 with positive feedback and a wide range of currency and transfer options.

They do tend to have a few more fees for some account types, so make sure you're cashing out enough money to make it worth it :)

I would recommend signing up with AlertPay, even if you intend to use your PayPal account as your primary, it can't hurt to have it for the couple sites that prefer it.

No comments:

Post a Comment