Tuesday, September 29, 2009

PeopleString

First, I want to thank everyone who has been visiting, it's great to think that I might actually be helping other people learn (and possibly earn) through my experiences.

I wanted to let everyone know that the two freelance projects I was working on through LiveWork have finished up, and soon I'll be able to invoice my work. I'll post my numbers for everyone as soon as I can :)

Second, I decided to go ahead and bite the bullet. After all, if I'm going to get junk mail, and there's a chance I can paid for it - then I should probably jump at the opportunity.

Today I signed up for PeopleString through someone else's referral link (because everyone should always make sure they give credit to someone) and am up to $1.53 after less than 5 minutes. It started me off with right off the bat and then $1.50 (pending receipt of the postcard) because I did the starter survey that gets your first piece of payable mail sent out to you.

The basic idea is that they send you special "junk mail" with codes on it, and when you enter these codes on the site you get credit and get paid.

It's got some pretty good reviews so far and I'll be sure to update once I get the postcard!

Week One: $3.03
Week Two (ends 10/13):

No comments:

Post a Comment