Saturday, September 26, 2009

Catching up, YouData and NeoBux

All right, I joined YouData and NeoBux before I made this blog, and it's time for me to do my initial write up on my experiences with them so far.

((I know that the idea of giving referrals isn't appealing to everyone, but if you do sign up with a site because of what you see here, I would appreciate the referral. You can find my referral links on the lefthand side of the page, bottom of the page, and throughout my blog entries as well. Every site I'm a part of, I've given referral credit for - because by doing that not only am I helping myself, but I'm helping someone else as well.))

First YouData (PTC):

This site seems to have a great deal of potential.

The first day I actually made $1.74 off of clicking on their ads. It was great! I signed up around 11am and clicked on the initial ads that were provided and made it up to $1.18 off the immediately offered ads.

Afterwards, I filled in my profile information as advised.

About 5 hours later I logged back in and had another set of adds to go through, bringing my total up to $1.74. I was pretty thrilled overall. I figured even if I could make a dollar day, that's still a great help combined with other programs.

What's unique about the site, at least in my experience (I haven't done PTCs in several years so I could just be out of date) is that each set of ads pays you in TWO ways. When the ads initially load up, you click a button acknowledging their existence and get paid around to 10¢ for that. Then, you can choose to actually click the individual advertisements and earn an extra or more for each you click! The pay rate is pretty excellent, and you can earn from referrals as well.

I returned the next day, and was a little saddened to see that I only had one add when I woke up in the morning, bringing my total to the currently reported $1.84.

It's now been 4 days without a new ad showing up for me, which seems strange, so I've sent a message to their support team to see if that's normal or if there's something wrong on my end. I'll update when I get a response, or see a new add. At the very worst, they don't have a minimum payout, so I can take my cash and run ;)

**Update - An ad finally showed up yesterday, totaling up to a 10¢ increase (5¢ for acknowledging the ad and 5¢ for visiting the link.)**

My earning record with YouData so far is:
Week 1: $1.94
9/29/09: $1.94

Next is NeoBux (PTC):

Having signed up with YouData before this one, I will admit that I was tempted to not even pursue it. The pay rate is only 1/2¢ to per ad and having just seen ads I almost didn't bother to click anything with NeoBux, but in times like this you can't be proud and picky, so I clicked away!

NeoBux updates it's basic adds once a day. For me it happens at about 520pm EST, not sure if that's universal or not though. This means if you sign up before it happens, you can click the ads twice within your first 24 hours of activity which was nice.

You should also check back periodically during the day for the 1/2¢ ads that come up. They don't last long, I haven't figured out if they pop up at certain times or not, if you notice a pattern feel free to leave it in a comment here!

My earning record so far with NeoBux is as follows:
Week 1: 55.5¢
Week 2: $1.395 total

On average I'm making about a day, no it isn't much but once again, every bit counts, and the longer you're with the site the more you have the ability to earn.

With NeoBux you can refer people directly or "rent" referrals, which means you pay a fee and then get credit for the clicks of folks who have signed up without a referral linked to them.

Once you've met a few different requirements, and rented referrals on two different occassions you can upgrade your account so that you receive a larger number of ads at every refresh which will boost your earnings.

No comments:

Post a Comment