Friday, November 12, 2010

SurveyHead is Still a Keeper

legitimate work at from home jobs divider
SurveyHead is one of the good eggs that I've kept in my basket from the start.  There are a lot of sites out there that offer compensation for taking free online surveys, and of all of them, Survey Head is definitely in my top 5.  I'll admit that I haven't paid much attention to the surveys recently, but I'm getting back on the ball again because the earning potential there is definitely worthwhile.

If you haven't signed up with SurveyHead, I'd definitely do so.  Between the end of September 2009 and the middle of December 2009, I managed to earn nearly $100 with Survey Head.  What's great is that even though I haven't been as active as I should have been, all of my earnings that I haven't cashed out are still there safe and sound with no deductions!  The site itself has also undergone a great makeover that makes everything really simple to keep up with.

Surveyhead 11 11

Getting started is easy and you can start earning instantly, while fine tuning what surveys they send you - so that you don't get mismatched as often.  With these 3 simple steps, you'll be on your way...

1.  Sign up with SurveyHead and receive an instant $5 credit for your account!  This alone gets you half way to your very first cash out opportunity.

2.  Take the time to fill out the profiles.  Each one usually pays 10¢ to 25¢ and these profiles will help them find surveys that are more likely to match your demographic.  You might still get scanned out of some, but it won't happen nearly as often - plus filling out the profiles gets you even closer to the $10 cash out limit.

3.  Visit the site frequently when you have a few minutes throughout the day and evening.  You can sign up for email notifications as well, but the quotas may fill before that email actually reaches you.

I will note that with the new site layout, came a new payment layout as well.  While the minimum cash out is  at $10, that level of payment only offers a few magazine subscriptions.  Once you get $25 or $50 built up on your account (which can easily be done) you can cash out directly to PayPal or you can get a gift card for Amazon.com, Cafe World, FarmVille, FaceBook credits and more.  Of course my top choices are PayPal or Amazon!

One great thing about Survey Head is that they have a really large number of online surveys available.  While writing this post I went from having $17 in opportunities on my dashboard to $25!  I know I won't qualify for all of them, but even completing a few of them each day will add up quickly.

You May Also Enjoy:
Greenfield Online/Toluna vs SurveyHead
Proof of Payment "Friday" Dec. 27
SurveyHead and Opinion Outpost

legitimate work at from home jobs signature

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Welcome back! I guess I won't delete this blog from my lists.. :) I've been writing since you've been gone and doing halfway decent.

Paid Surveys Newbie said...

Very interesting blog post! I have been investigating online ways to make money as well and except for the google adsense program the rest of them have been quite disappointing - to say the least!

Post a Comment