Thursday, November 11, 2010

Getting Caught Up...

legitimate work at from home jobs divider
Thanks so much for all the emails and comments!  I'm glad to be back, and I'm glad that you guys are glad I'm back!  My family has been cycling a terrible cold and cough for the past couple of weeks, hence the lack of activity on my part, but we seem to be in the clear again... *knock on wood*.

Having been gone for so long, I figure that now is as good a time as any to see what all of you ladies (and gents) are up to.  Have you found a great job or business that's helping you and your family?  A GPT with solid results and decent earning potential?  I want to know what's going on in your work at home world before I start boring you with mine ;)

In a nutshell though, I'm starting from scratch - luckily I have a few small eggs that are still snug in my basket, although some of my eggs have spoiled as well!

legitimate work at from home jobs signature

4 comments:

ChopsueyRice said...

It's been a loooooooong time.

JPowell said...

I know, I know! I promise not to do that again!

ebele said...

Hello, lady :-)

Sorry you and your family are nursing colds/coughs. Get well soon, y'all.

Right, you asked the question: what we've been up to. Well, I don't freelance-write anymore. A significant chunk of my online income now comes from CloudCrowd; I do a lot of reviews there. I'm grateful for the income, but I'd like to have more than one main online income source.

JPowell said...

That's great that you're doing decent with Cloud Crowd... Something is better than nothing :) I haven't looked at their work recently, but if the jobs they have up are worthwhile, then I might need to see what they've got!

Post a Comment