Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I'm actually blushing...

legitimate work at from home jobs divider

So today I was piddling around and I discovered what is, as far as I know, the first completely random mentioning of my blog.  I stumbled into a blog entry at 1ClickVA, the actual post mentioning Earning At Home is here.

I have to admit that it feels pretty awesome to get some random public praise like that.

Thank you @OneClickVA!

It also reminded me I need more guest bloggers for Motivational Monday.  So far it's looking like a monthly feature instead of weekly, and I have February and March filled already.  Who's it going to be when spring comes rolling in?
legitimate work at from home jobs signature

3 comments:

The Freebie Addiction said...

That's pretty sweet! Always nice to see your blog get some recognition in random places.

And I would totally be a guest for Spring, but I feel like I haven't branched out far enough for it to be worthy. lol

Yelena said...

Thanks for mentioning my post. I don't remember how I came across your blog, but got hooked on it right away. I guess what appeals to me most is the way you set your goals and find creative ways to achieve them. Yours is also one of the most sincere business blogs. Keep the good thing going!

JPowell said...

@Freebie Addict Just let me know when you're ready! Remember you don't have to be making tons of cash just be inspirational with words of wisdom to offer ;)

@Yelena No, thank you for the mention on your blog. It was really great to see that! I also appreciate you mentioning the honesty/sincerity since that's what I pride myself on.... Being completely transparent lol

Post a Comment