Tuesday, April 6, 2010

March Earnings Breakdown

legitimate work at from home jobs divider

I didn't put in a lot of work last month because of my headaches and migraines, so I didn't make my goal, but I did decently overall.  I also dropped one client who required a lot of reminders to send me my weekly assignments, and constantly changed what they needed done... The money was good (usually around $100 a week), but the stress wasn't.

I also massively slacked off on another project throughout March because it's so tedious.  I'm trying to motivate myself to get to work on it right now, but it's obviously not going well hehe.

Paid Through PayPal:
I had $471.26 in total PayPal deposits, minus $17.89 in fees, leaving me with $453.37 in spendable cash.

Paid Through Elance:
On Elance I picked up a couple clients this month, one of which has been a repeat client (yay!) and garnered $192 in deposits over the month, minus $16.81 in fees, or $175.19 in spendable cash.

And of course, here's the breakdown by site:
  1. CloudCrowd: 55¢ (Proof of Payment)
  2. YouData: 56¢ (Proof of Payment)
  3. PineCone Research: $6.00 (Proof of Payment)
  4. Private Clients: $464.15 before fees (Proof of Payment)
Total:  All in all I made $628.56 in spendable cash and also accumulated $40 in Amazon gift cards from SwagBucks and iRazoo, plus another $10 came in on April Fool's Day.  I didn't reach my $1000 goal, but I also didn't put in very much work so I'm happy with what I did.

How did you guys do?

legitimate work at from home jobs signature

11 comments:

Sharon said...

I made over my goal, plus my Swagbucks.. :)

background pictures for free said...

I'd like to see where your goals take you even without those two eggs. I'm sure you'll still do great:) Migraines would slow anyone down.

ebele said...

Well done, m'lady :-) You done good.

Take care...

ebele said...

Hello, lady...

You haven't updated in a while. Getting a bit worried. Hope it's not another migraine and that you're just too busy doing some good stuff.

Take care...

background pictures for free said...

I was thinking the same thing. I periodically check back on your blog to see how your goals are and I was thinking you are probably stuck having your migraines. But maybe it's just busy family stuff.

Faith said...

Swagbucks is being stingy. I did a search today 5/3/10 and only won 6 SB. Are experiencing this?

Jamie said...

Hope you are okay. I miss reading about your updates.

monika said...

I've been wondering how you are as well. I know first hand how debilitating migraines can be. I hope everything is OK with you hun!

Sharon said...

I hope all is okay! I miss your posts!

Rose said...

Very interesting blog that you have here! I found you from a comment / link that you provided on my blog about grants for daycare. It's always great to meet some one who is also working from home.

Cheryl421 said...

Hi..I just joined the blog and getting started...are there any more updates??

Post a Comment